- People, Entertainment Weekly, Glamour and Marie Claire magazine all recommend The Best of Us!
- Sarah’s upcoming novel The Best of Us receives a starred review from Publisher’s Weekly!
- People magazine calls These Girls “a pleasure” and Entertainment Weekly writes, “Within a few pages, you’ll find yourself emotionally invested.”
- Sarah’s 99-cent linked short stories “All is Bright” and “Love, Accidentally” and “Beginning Again” are published for all ereaders
- Jodi Picoult endorses These Girls: “At turns bittersweet, laugh out loud funny, and painfully real, you’ll wish you could move in with these girls.
- Australian, Chinese & Polish rights sold for These Girls
- Skipping a Beat is selected by Oprah Magazine as a “Pick It Up Now” book
- Skipping a Beat hits the Harper’s Bazaar Hot List
- Skipping a Beat is sold in Italy, Australia, Poland, China & Spain
- People magazine awards The Opposite of Me 3.5 out of 4 stars
- The Opposite of Me & Skipping A Beat hit the bestseller list in Italy
- Sarah is featured on NPR’s “All Things Considered,” “Get That Book Deal: Three Books Tell You How.”
Read Article | Listen
- The Opposite of Me publishes in Germany, Spain, Australia, Italy, Holland & China
The humiliating story of how Sarah got a literary agent. Learn from her (big) mistake!